To help make everyone aware of the potential impact of gambling on their own health and wellbeing, and on that of family, friends, or those they may meet in a professional capacity at this time, we have provided a short document with information and resources which can be downloaded for free here.
- Information for individuals on how to stay in control, and where to access advice and support for themselves or on behalf of someone else;
- Resources for parents, carers and teachers to help them understand, recognise and address gambling and risk;
- Guidance for organisations on how they can help by sharing information on the advice and support available with their employees;
- Resources to support professionals to identify and reduce gambling harms;
- General advice for maintaining wellbeing during this time.